Women’s Bespoke Integrated Hair Systems Training
Women’s integrated hair system training course learners will learn how to fit a lace/skin/mon hair system correctly. These hair systems have been created for clients with permanent hair loss, usually affecting the crown area. Many clients suffer from various hair loss conditions such as female pattern hair loss or frontal fibrosis alopecia.
These hair systems are made to integrate with the client’s natural hair. Once fitted correctly, the client has an undetectable finish. They can be fitted by us, without having to add hair extensions for more density. Once fitted your client can choose any desired style; she could have a bang, side or middle parting. Your client can wear her hair down or opt for a sophisticated and chic ponytail. These bespoke hair systems can be made in a range of colours, hair length, and hair density. What is amazing is that your client can choose what fibre her bespoke hair system is created from. Silk, mono, lace, or skin.
WOMEN’S BESPOKE INTEGRATED HAIR SYSTEMS
Are created for woman with hair loss; these hair systems can made to fit any area. These hair systems, once fitted, create a flawless and undetectable finish. These hair systems can be made from different fibres such as lace, mono and skin. What is remarkable is that your client’s hair appears to be growing from the scalp, and she can wear her hair in any given style. Your client can choose her colour, hair length and style.
- Learners will be shown how to take accurate measurements and create templates for their clients’ custom hair systems.
- How to colour match the client’s natural hair and order the correct colour hair system.
- You will learn how to carry out a detailed analytical consultation.
- Find out the correct way to apply a hair system, covering different technique and methods of application; you will also learn how to successfully remove the hair system.
- The correct way of regrooming, which involves removing the hair system. Cleaning the client’s natural hair and the hair system.
- We will teach you client maintenance and after care procedures, and introduce you to clients’ after care products.
Course Delivery: Observation, theory and practical
Course Duration: 1 day, Mon, Tues or see dates
Full training kit included
1 x 14-inch full lace Remy hair system
Cost: £800 one to one; if 2 people booked it’s £650 each
See our latest news and articles on our blog.
Our commitment is to bring you quality and excellence the best teaching experience. We aspire to deliver our proven business concept through our first-class training modules.