Men’s Non Surgical Hair Replacement Training
This course guides students how to fit non-surgical hair replacement systems.
This course is ideally suited to hairdressers and barbers, or professionals looking for a career change.
This course will show you how to restore men’s receding hair. The hair system is designed for the crown area and is fitted so as to integrate with the client’s natural hair.
This hair system style is suitable for men who suffer from androgenetic alopecia, a common form of hair loss, also referred to as male pattern hair loss.
Hair systems for men have become increasingly popular in today’s cosmopolitan society, as many men complain how losing their hair has affected their confidence. Many suffer from hair loss at a young age, and this often starts with a receding hair line. The most common type of hair loss is androgenic alopecia, also known as male pattern hair loss.
Today there is a lot less stigma or embarrassment surrounding conventional ways of changing our appearances, and this fundamental shift in society, means we have become more accepting of people altering their looks.
Non-surgical hair replacement systems are an alternative solution compared to costly, and painful, hair transplants.
- Learners will be shown how to take accurate measurements and create templates for their clients’ custom hair systems.
- How to colour match the client’s natural hair and order the correct colour hair system.
- You will learn how to carry out a detailed analytical consultation.
- Find out the correct way to apply a hair system, covering different technique and methods of application; you will also learn how to successfully remove the hair system.
- The correct way of regrooming, which involves removing the hair system. Cleaning the client’s natural hair and the hair system.
- We will teach you client maintenance and after care procedures, and introduce you to clients’ after care products.
- You will be shown how to prepare the scalp for reapplication of the hair system. Learners will be shown how to re-book their client for the next grooming appointment.
- We will show you how to cut, blend and style the hair system.
- An introduction to our exclusive suppliers.
Course Delivery: Observation, theory and practical
Course Duration: 2 days
Days: Monday and Tuesday
Full training kit included with 1 Men’s hair system
Cost: £1,200 one to one; if 2 people booked it’s £1,000 each
See our latest news and articles on our blog.