Micro Ring Hair Training
Resin free hair extension technique; the micro ring hair extension can be applied to create a full head of hair extensions. This hair extension can be used to create thicker hair or highlights and extra volume. They can be worn for up to 2 to 3 months.
Micro Ring is the most traditional European application method. A small copper ring is used to apply the natural hair to the hair extension, strand by strand. Micro Ring is a great for enhancing overall length and volume or simply to give highlights to natural hair. This type of extension can be worn for up to 4 months and should be removed then replaced to preserve the condition of the natural hair.
The Micro Ring hair extensions are classed as a green method no glue, no resin.
Micro Ring Hair extension application. A micro ring latch hook needle, or micro ring wire feeder, takes the natural hair through the micro-ring copper tube. This is then sealed together using a 2-in-1 connector.
- Learners will be competent in applying micro ring hair extensions
- Be confident on the correct procedure in removing hair extensions
- We will teach you how to carry out an in-depth consultation
- How to colour match client’s natural hair to hair extensions
- Supply you with unique hair extension supplies
- Accredited certification
- Access to our leading industry insurance
Course Delivery: Observation, theory and practical
Course Duration: 1-day, Monday or Tuesday, see dates
Full training kit included 1 x 100 grams Remy hair weft
100 I Tip Remy hair
Cost: £499 one-to-one, or £400 each for 2 learners
See our latest news and articles on our blog.