Sew In Weaving for Beginners
SEW ON WEAVING Hair weft is use with the sew-on weaves technique. This method has been mastered to such a degree, creating options to shorten as well as lengthen hair. Plus, with clever tools such as partings it is a fantastic alternative to wigs.
The natural hair is corn rowed onto the scalp, either alone or by adding braiding fibre to create a more durable base, to which hair weft are then sewn. Depending on the corn row design, you can create a full head of extensions or simply braid along section for layers and adding colour where desired.
Lasting up to 12 weeks, sew-on-weave offers a long-term solution. With a tightening schedule every 4 weeks you have regular business to keep you busy. It is recommended that clients visit the salon for removal. You can also offer clients scalp and conditioning treatments.
- Leaners are taught how to cornrow hair to create a durable weave base. On which strips of hair weft can be added by sewing.
- Successful completion means that learners will be competent in different cornrow styles, create a weave base and understand when different methods are appropriate.
- Learners should be able to recognise different types of hair fibre, and needles.
- On completion of the course learns should be fully competent in safely applying and removing the hair weaving method
- Learners should demonstrate a clear understanding of different hair extension fibre, be able to perform a detailed client consultation.
- The consultation will cover colour matching, pricing and lengths, and textures.
Course Accreditation CPD Hours 6
Time 10.00 am to 6pm 8 Hours
Course Delivery Method: Practical & Theory
Duration: 1-day course (flexible dates available)
Materials: Kit Included
COURSE CODE, ELITE 9:2
See our latest news and articles on our blog.