Sew In Weaving for Beginners
SEW ON WEAVING Hair weft is use with the sew-on weaves technique. This method has been mastered to such a degree, creating options to shorten as well as lengthen hair. Plus, with clever tools such as partings it is a fantastic alternative to wigs.
The natural hair is corn rowed onto the scalp, either alone or by adding braiding fibre to create a more durable base, to which hair weft are then sewn. Depending on the corn row design, you can create a full head of extensions or simply braid along section for layers and adding colour where desired.
Lasting up to 12 weeks, sew-on-weave offers a long-term solution. With a tightening schedule every 4 weeks you have regular business to keep you busy. It is recommended that clients visit the salon for removal. You can also offer clients scalp and conditioning treatments.
- Leaners are taught how to cornrow hair to create a durable weave base. On which strips of hair weft can be added by sewing.
- Successful completion means that learners will be competent in different cornrow styles, create a weave base and understand when different methods are appropriate.
- Learners should be able to recognise different types of hair fibre, and needles.
- On completion of the course learns should be fully competent in safely applying and removing the hair weaving method
- Learners should demonstrate a clear understanding of different hair extension fibre, be able to perform a detailed client consultation.
- The consultation will cover colour matching, pricing and lengths, and textures.
Course Accreditation CPD Hours 6
Time 10.00 am to 6pm 8 Hours
Course Delivery Method: Practical & Theory
Duration: 1-day course (flexible dates available)
Materials: Kit Included
COURSE CODE, ELITE 9:2
See our latest news and articles on our blog.
Our commitment is to bring you quality and excellence the best teaching experience. We aspire to deliver our proven business concept through our first-class training modules.