Full Lace Wig Training & Lace Frontal Application Training
Learners will gain the knowledge on how to order a bespoke full lace system. These hair systems are often used for medical wigs, and are a solution for women with extreme hair loss conditions such as alopecia universalis or alopecia totalis which is characterised by total hair loss.
The bespoke hair systems can be made from a range of hair materials such as French or Swiss lace, mono, skin, and silicon. Once fitted they create the extraordinary illusion of hair growing from the client’s scalp. Long gone are the old bulky conventional wigs.
Once fitted your client can wear the hair system in any desired style.
Lace wigs are the latest development in wig technology and have now become the most unique hair system globally. Lace wigs are invisible to the eye.
They are so extraordinary that once fitted they appear extremely natural. Full lace wigs are the most undetectable hair replacement system on the market today. They are a fabulous choice for chemotherapy patients or clients with premature baldness or alopecia.
- Learners will be shown how to take accurate measurements and create templates for their clients’ custom hair systems.
- You will learn how to carry out a detailed analytical consultation.
- Find out the correct way to apply a hair system, covering different technique and methods of application.
- You will learn how to successfully remove the hair system and what products to use.
- The correct way of regrooming, which involves removing the hair system. Cleaning the client’s natural hair and the hair system.
- We will teach you client maintenance and after care procedures, and introduce you to clients’ after care products.
- You will be shown how to prepare the scalp for reapplication of the hair system. Learners will be shown how to re-book their client for the next grooming appointment.
- We will show you how to cut, blend and style the hair system.
- Learn how to tailor your client’s bespoke hair system exclusively for that client
- An introduction to our exclusive suppliers.
Course Delivery: Observation, theory and practical
Course Duration: 1-day
Full training kit including 1x full lace wig
Cost: £699 one to one; if 2 people booked it’s £600 each
See our latest news and articles on our blog.